Poor oral health doesn’t just cause problems inside the mouth.
A smile is hugely important to our personalities, self-confidence, relationships and success. General health is also at risk too as studies continue to associate poor oral health to serious health problems such as diabetes, heart disease, strokes, pneumonia, premature babies and other major conditions.With a good oral health routine, most of these conditions are preventable.
- One in every seven adults who had ever been to a dentist suffers from extreme dental anxiety
- One in four adults don’t brush twice a day, including a third of men
- One in ten adults admit they regularly forget to brush their teeth
- Only three quarters of children say they brush their teeth twice a day
- One in three have never flossed their teeth
- Around 2% of the population have never visited a dentist
THORPE LEA DENTAL – FOR LIFELONG DENTAL WELLBEING
Smiles are one of the first things that people notice and at Thorpe Lea Dental we’re dedicated to looking after yours. The experience you’ll have with us is like no other and we put you first at every stage of treatment. Get in touch for a free expert consultation…
If you have any questions about our practice or the services we provide, please feel free to contact us directly by phone 01784 454 899 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.All information will remain strictly confidential.