HAVE YOU NOTICED YOUR GUMS RECEDING?
We have a fantastic treatment that can help.
The Chao Pinhole Surgical technique, also known as Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation is a scalpel-free, stitch-free, graft-free minimally invasive procedure for correcting gum recession and saving teeth.
Through a small hole made by a needle, specially designed instruments are used to gently loosen the gum tissue and glide it over the receded part of the tooth. Since there is no cutting or stitching, patients can expect minimal postoperative symptoms (such as pain, swelling or bleeding).
Patients are surprised by the instant cosmetic improvement.
Top 10 benefits of the Pinhole procedure
- Can correct gum recession in as little as 1 session.
- Minimal discomfort and swelling in most cases.
- Long term results as published in the International Journal of Periodontology & Restorative Dentistry (Oct 2012).
- The pinholes heal in 24 hours in most cases.
- Only 2 over-the-counter painkiller tablets are required after treatment on average.
- Can prevent tooth loss and the need for costly procedures such as implants or dentures.
- Treatment sessions can be completed in as little time as 1-2 hours in many cases.
- Can enhance a more youthful and attractive appearance.
- Patients often describe feeling happier due to being able to smile without the shame or guilt associated with ugly receded gums.
- Most patients are back to normal light activities within 24- 48 hours post procedure.
To find out more about the benefits of the Pinhole procedure call us now on 01784 454 899!